One order contains one pack of (5) masks.
- Double fabric layer pleated construction
- Easy to fit elastic-over-ear design, one size fits most
- Flexible and moldable nose piece
- Two fabric layers cotton blend, washable and reusable fabric
- Made and shipped from our USA facility in Blackduck, MN.
- Order may contain a mix of masks with white OR black elastic ear loops.
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.*
Please gently launder before use and often. Never share a mask. No refunds or returns.
- We encourage social distancing when wearing in public and always wash hands before and after fitting or removing.
- These face masks will not guarantee prevention from contracting or cure of COVID-19. They are designed to stop you from coughing and sneezing onto others. They are also good reminders for you not to touch your face or nose.
- Masks are not surgical grade, if you feel like that is what you need please contact a medical practitioner. Purchase and use at your discretion.
- Please take caution when the courier delivers the parcel. Sanitize everything. And wash your hands after getting the mask out of the parcel.
- We have done our best to keep the masks pathogen free, but there are no guarantees.
- We encourage you to have more than one in order to rotate and have time to wash them properly between uses.
DISCLAIMER: The fabric mask you are purchasing is not meant to be used in a clinical setting. A fabric mask will not protect you against contracting or spreading a virus to the same degree as disposable masks approved under FDA or NIOSH such as an N95 mask. Fabric masks are not considered PPE for use by a health care provider, since the capability and extent to which they may protect you is unknown.